Instagram

.

.

We thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

My husband and I are a young, growing, Christian, military family. My husband is a Captain in The United States Marine Corps. I am a former Elementary school teacher. We are first time parents to a beautiful little two year old boy, with twin boys on the way! I am a stay at home Marine wife, who loves to bake, cook, sew and craft! I enjoy being a Domestic Engineer. The purpose of this blog is to document the story of our life and adventures as they take place.


We are honored to be serving our country and ask for prayer in our upcoming adventures. We have been blessed tremendously, and thank God everyday for all he has given us!

.


.

.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Christensen Home
Happenings

We have had an eventful last few days here at the Christensen home.
 Little girl knitting Christmas stocking.

Friday Night Knitting

 

 
On Friday, I had my first Friday Night Knitting Club. I invited a few girlfriends over to knit, chat, eat and enjoy each other's company. We had a blast and I am already getting started on my Christmas gifts. 


 
I told Rich I want to have a Homemade Christmas this year! Yes, I am already thinking about Christmas in July, but it just always seems to creep on me. :)



Celebrating
 

 Happy families begin with a marriage built on the Rock, Jesus!




On Saturday, Rich and I celebrated our six year wedding anniversary!
 
 
 Wow! 6 years, 3 babies, one cat, seven moves and one deployment later and I love you more now than ever babe!
 
 
Happy Anniversary! Wish you were not away on a drill weekend. Here's to many more years, MORE babies, perhaps one more cat for Maverick, No More deployments and No More moves! God Bless you as our journey continues as you start law school in just a few weeks. As I said in my vows, " Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will follow you." Thank you for being such a good and Godly husband, a great father and my best friend. Thank you for always standing by me and putting me first. I love you. May we always praise the Lord together for His many blessings!
 
 

On Sunday, I helped Robbie build a birdhouse for all of the sweet little birdies who visit our garden every day!
 




When we were finished, we found the perfect spot for our birdhouse right outside our living room window! Now we can watch the sweet little birds eat while we read.

 
JoJo & Jakey Beans
 
Robbie loves to call his brothers JoJo, ( Joey) and Jakey Beans, ( Jacob). So adorable! I have visions of one day looking at these three grown men and remembering the cute little nick names we had for them, and my heart smiles at the thought.
 
Joseph Michael
 
 
Here is just a fun little video clip of JoJo from the other morning. Please excuse me, I have zero make-up on in the video! :)


 
 Jacob Jonathan
 
 
Jacob has been having a blast with tummy time lately! I put this little musical piano out for him and he just loves it!

 





On Thursday at the Library, Robbie received a little can of bubbles for participating in the summer reading program. He has been having the best time blowing bubbles with his Daddy in the cool of the evening.




Today is Rich's Birthday!!
Happy 32nd Birthday babe!!

 
Happy Birthday to a wonderful hubby/ friend 


and Father!
 

Have a fabulous day and enjoy the simple things in life.
Blessings,
 

No comments:

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family